Thursday, April 21, 2011

That was harder than expected...

But it's over! My grades have started coming in, and so far I'm doing better than I'd hoped. I'm going to miss being constantly among such a great community of artists (and equipment), but it feels really wonderful to have completed what I started. I now have a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Criticism and Curatorial Practice! I also completed all the requirements of a print minor, but they won't give me that unless I do two more credits of random electives (it could be creative writing for all they care) and it all seems expensive and silly. I know I did it, and I'm happy with that.

So what now? I've cast on a frivolous, spring hued project,


and now I'm going to drink some tea. And run to school to clear out my locker before they do it for me. Eek.

No comments: