Friday, November 26, 2010

Buttons Buttons Everywhere...

I have a bit of a vintage button hoarding issue. A lot of a bit. I'm currently sitting next to no less than 200 cards of vintage buttons, minus the six lovelies you see above. Those cards are in my store box and just made it up on etsy. That's right, I am... destashing!

These are all great buttons, but it was finally time to face up that I wasn't going to use them any time soon. As my stash begins to take over my life, I'm trying to be more honest with myself about what I will and won't make. What about you? Do you find yourself collecting wonderful things, but not always using them?

I'm going to be listing more buttons over the next few weeks. They're too special to be sitting in a box, they need to be part of someone's hand-crafted project!

No comments: