Friday, April 17, 2009

Operation: Stash Bust

I currently have 61 stashed items on my ravelry page (hooksvsneedles), and that doesn't count the multiples of most of those items, as well as all the things I have yet to catalogue. Oh my.
I do believe it's time to destash a bit. I'm compiling a list of one-skein wonders to bust some of the leftovers, and trying to get the large projects I have on the go finished so I can move on to other big projects...

Currently on my plate?

brianscarf1
A Noro Striped Scarf, like everyone seems to be making. This one was started around November for Brian's Christmas present. Very obviously not done.

cosmicplutoShrug1
A slightly altered Top-Down Shoulder Warmer by Cosmicpluto. I made the sleeves bigger by increasing on both sides of one increase instead of just one side. Now the sleeves are maybe too big? I'm thinking of ripping back the ribbing and making it tighter, so it has puff sleeves.

purple cowl
At least I'm making some headway with the yarn masses. This is a slightly short Abby from Knitty, made from my handspun. I'm super happy with it. And wearing it right now. Because I love it. I need to remember this when I run out of steam on stuff... Mind you, I still have about 200 grams of this roving left. Oy.

No comments: